- Avoid touching the treated area for 2-4 hours. The follicles are open and this increases the chance of pimples.
- No make-up or perfumed products inc fake tan should be applied for 24 hours.
- Avoid sun bathing / tanning beds, hot baths or sauna for at least 24 hours. If you must shower /bath make it warm water.
- Avoid swimming or spray tanning 24-48 hours post threading.
- No fake tans, massages, heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) or tight clothing for 24-48 hours.
- Try and avoid exercise for 24 hours as getting sweaty could clog the hair follicles. Do not scratch or touch the area with unwashed hands.
- Avoid applying deodorant, anything perfumed or make-up to the waxed area for 24 hours.
- To avoid pesky Ingrowing hairs you need to moisturise and exfoliate.
- Use a moisturiser with calming properties like aloe Vera, tea tree oil or witch hazel.
- Scrub 2-3 times per week but be careful, choose An exfoliator with a grain that isn’t too harsh for the area that you’re exfoliating
Gel Polish Manicure Aftercare
- Now you have smashing gel polish manicure apply cuticle oil at least once daily to condition and hydrate your nails – hand cream will not cut it.
- Wear gloves when washing up, cleaning or gardening. The chemicals will dissolve the polish and can cause lifting.
- Do not pick, peel or Bite the gel polish off. Gelish is designed to adhere to your nails and if picked will cause damage to your natural nail.
- Be careful when opening car doors, making beds etc.
"So pleased I found Becky – such a lovely lady with a gorgeous treatment room in her Windmill Hill abode. She takes a lot of care with her beauty treatments and is great for a chat and laugh. So much more relaxing than going to a salon."
"Her salon is just around the corner from my work and was pleased to see she did evening appointments so I can pop in on my way home! On my first visit she persuaded me to try threading instead of my usual eyebrow wax."
"Just had my eyebrows threaded and love the results I’ve been having them threaded for years now and Rebecca is definitely up there as one of the best and she is lovely to boot.Also had a fantastic treatment room. X"