- Avoid touching the treated area for 2-4 hours. The follicles are open and this increases the chance of pimples.
- No make-up or perfumed products inc fake tan should be applied for 24 hours.
- Avoid sun bathing / tanning beds, hot baths or sauna for at least 24 hours. If you must shower /bath make it warm water.
- Avoid swimming or spray tanning 24-48 hours post threading.
- No fake tans, massages, heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) or tight clothing for 24-48 hours.
- Try and avoid exercise for 24 hours as getting sweaty could clog the hair follicles. Do not scratch or touch the area with unwashed hands.
- Avoid applying deodorant, anything perfumed or make-up to the waxed area for 24 hours.
- To avoid pesky Ingrowing hairs you need to moisturise and exfoliate.
- Use a moisturiser with calming properties like aloe Vera, tea tree oil or witch hazel.
- Scrub 2-3 times per week but be careful, choose An exfoliator with a grain that isn’t too harsh for the area that you’re exfoliating
Gel Polish Manicure Aftercare
- Now you have smashing gel polish manicure apply cuticle oil at least once daily to condition and hydrate your nails – hand cream will not cut it.
- Wear gloves when washing up, cleaning or gardening. The chemicals will dissolve the polish and can cause lifting.
- Do not pick, peel or Bite the gel polish off. Gelish is designed to adhere to your nails and if picked will cause damage to your natural nail.
- Be careful when opening car doors, making beds etc.
Had my lashes lifted by the lovely Becky and I am amazed by how brilliantly the treatment has worked! I have had it done at other places before but been disappointed with the result. My lashes look dark & curled & perfect when I'm at the gym, when I wake up in the morning, and it's saved me so much time already! Yeah, I woke up like this! ',„.-)Think I'm hooked!
Blown away by this place and the service that I've had here. You're made to feel welcome and at ease from the moment you walk through the door. Such a fan of of sugaring and today I had my first va-jacial following the sugaring, it was such a relaxing treatment and I left floating in a bubble of zen! Can not recommend this place enough, and the staff are alright I guess.
Rebecca is first class. My brows look fab and sugaring is so much less painful than waxing, with longer lasting results. If you are after quality service that is ethical and cruelty free, and someone you can have a laugh with, then EM is the place to go.